AIL Insurance Benefits
The following will help you understand the details of this free benefit…
All members have a $3,500 AD&D policy at no cost to the federation or the member.
Members who return a card and designate a beneficiary also receive the additional no cost benefits:
- ChildSafe Kit – endorsed by the International Union of Police Associations
- Eyewear Discount – Real Canadian Superstore – does not complete with any job-related benefits and can be used in cooperation with those employer benefits.
- Family Information Guide – does not replace a will. Gathers in one document all bank accounts, location of the will, insurance policies and other information needed when a loved one passes away.
- Needs Analysis – to determine if the member has a need for additional insurance. Some families may already have everything they need in place already, and that’s great! Others may have circumstances which may benefit from additional coverage.
Members are under no obligation to return a card and will be covered by the no cost AD&D regardless. The sign-up bonus paid to the federation is linked to members returning a card, however, so we hope to have great participation from your members.
And for more information…
– AIL Flyer
– Sample ADD Policy
– Vision Care Discount Card
– Child Safe Kit + Supplemental Insurance Information